Sunday, October 6, 2013

Art & Wine Walk Update

I have only a few photos from after the Art & Wine Walk was pretty much over. The turnout was great, especially considering that the local weather forecast was basically THE END OF THE WORLD as we know it. It turned out to be a brisk but generally nice autumn evening in Sioux Falls, while west river South Dakota was hit with a massive blizzard. Whew!

DTSF Art & Wine Walk

DTSF Art & Wine Walk

DTSF Art & Wine Walk

DTSF Art & Wine Walk

I brought two watercolor pieces with me to work on and made it this far on one of them (above).

Thank you to all who stopped by the Book Shop, whether close family or meeting for the first time - I never have enough time to spend talking with everyone who comes out for events like these, but your presence and support is sincerely appreciated!

If you have photos from the event you'd like to share, email me at omegafauna@gmail.com and I'll post or link to them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment