Friday, April 8, 2011

Dimetrodon Pattern Design

My lack of blog posts is really getting out of hand...I am still alive! Graduation is approaching in a month, and my graduation exhibition is less than a month away! I'm using my ongoing textile design project as my focus for the exhibition.

Dimetro-pattern

Dimetrodon detail

I just screenshotted these quick for something to share for now (as you can tell from the 'trash' in the corner of the detail shot). My test swatches for three of my designs are on the way from Spoonflower, and by this weekend I hope to have three more ready to go. I've been working day and night on these, but I still feel so rushed and short on time. It's crazy. I can't wait to actually sleep again after I graduate.

That's all for now! I'll try to remember to do some more postings as the actual fabric starts arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment