Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally Final

Fruit Snacks - Package Design

My fruit snacks package design project is finally done! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out overall. It's definitely an improvement from previous package designs I've worked on so this will replace the old ones in my portfolio.

Fruit Snacks - Package Design

The illustrations look far better printed on the nice Epson in USD's graphics room. In a previous post I was fretting about the way the unicorn piece was printing, but now the detail is showing up much cleaner and crisper than before.

Fruit Snacks - Package Design

Maybe later I'll add a couple more varieties, but for now I have to move on to other projects. More on what I'm currently working on later.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The watercolor beasties are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Creating the "legendary creatures" in watercolor was definitely my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete